[GLLUG] RAM Specs

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:48:30 EDT 2012

Well, I installed the two SIMMs, but the motherboard's beep code said it
didn't find any RAM installed, so I put the old one back in.  I can't
help but wonder if the speed differences (DDR200/DDR266 vs. DDR333)
caused the problem, but I don't know.  If so, then Crucial would have
had me buy useless "guaranteed-compatible" DIMMs.  Or maybe I damaged
the "new" DIMMs by carrying them around in an internal pocket of my
laptop case.

                                Chick