[GLLUG] Pontiac Aztec for sale: cheap

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu May 24 14:43:32 EDT 2012

We're selling off my wife's Pontiac Aztec.  It's a 2003 with 130,000
miles.  It's in good shape, mechanically sound, with new brakes, tires
and at least one wheel bearing.

These things put the fug in ugly, but it's set up to be an extremely
convenient vehicle. The roof rack makes it easy to haul sports
equipment.  The removable seats make the back big enough to haul full
sheets of plywood.  The dash was designed by somebody who spent a lot of
time in cars and wanted to make everything right.

We're asking $3000 if anybody is interested.

Clay