[GLLUG] June discussion group meeting

Charles Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:02:04 EDT 2012

I downloaded the article and read the summary, Stan.  It looks
extremely technical, and it appears they aren't trying to create a
data store for computers, but to store some information about the
cells themselves and their ancestry.  (Why?)  Maybe it would be a good
idea to invite someone from MSU that deals in this or a related field
to make sure someone knows what we're talking about.    :)

I don't mean to imply that none of us are smart enough to figure this
out, given enough time, but has anyone been following this type of
research in the way Frank has followed nanotechnology?  If not, we
might be like the blind men trying to describe an elephant.
--
                    Chick