[GLLUG] Halloween Dance

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:30:37 EDT 2012

I know our first meeting in November will be the 1st, right after
Halloween, so it shouldn't interfere with that evening's fun.  However,
I don't believe it was Halloween when our meeting was pre-empted by a
costume dance at the Chapbook Cafe in the other Schuler Books.  I'm out
of town, but if someone could remember to ask at one of our next couple
of meetings, it would be nice to know if they have any such thing
scheduled for a Thursday evening this year.
--

                                Chick