[GLLUG] USB Ports Via PCMCIA

Customer Support contactus at etherportcomputers.com
Thu Oct 18 15:21:15 EDT 2012

Cheapest price I could find when I was refurbishing that old P-III SONY VAIO
PCG-FX was on eBay. $7 and free shipping for a 2 port or $13.98 for a 4
port.

I didn’t buy one so I have no first hand knowledge of quality or if drivers
are needed because I was able to remove the bad USB port and replace it with
a replacement serial/usb/nic port board from ZKARLO.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-PCMCIA-to-USB-2-0-CardBus-2-Port-480M-Inside-hide-/190645084153?pt=US_Laptop_Port_Expansion_Cards&hash=item2c63551ff9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-4-Port-USB-2-0-Hub-to-CardBus-PCMCIA-PC-Card-Adapter-US-/270970480129?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f17196601