[GLLUG] Free Stuff

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Mon Oct 22 19:08:23 EDT 2012

I forgot to mention:

* a matched pair of 12v,7ah/20hr SLA batteries (BB Battery BP7-12 -
from a set of 4, I'm keeping the other two).  These are about 6-7
years old, but were still running my UPS system without issue until
replaced last week (with relatively few cycles).  They should still
make a decent power supply for some of the larger portable and/or
solar electronics projects.  If two people respond, they each get one
(unless you reply first and publicly with a cooler 24V project!).

* an old Astra parallel port scanner (600x1200, or was it 1200x600? -
not checking unless someone wants)