[GLLUG] Linux equivalent to Adobe Acrobat

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 14:17:49 EDT 2013

On 08/04/2013 10:38 AM, Michael wrote:
> As Bert mentioned, I'd like to find a Linux equivalent to Adobe Acrobat.
> Does anyone know of anything that is worth investigating?
>
> Mike Busch

I've used Evince and Okular to fill in and print tax forms.  The forms
are PDFs that are designed to be filled in later, so they look just like
the paper forms when you first open them.  Okular is a KDE program.  If
you're looking for something to create the forms themselves, I think
you'll have to consider something else.
--

                                Chick