[GLLUG] GIT and SubModules on Repo

Michael P. Flaga michael at flaga.net
Thu Aug 8 00:56:33 EDT 2013

When I clone a repo of submodules I don't get the files.

I have collection of repo's on github. I then made a local repo of
submodules pointed to the github repo's, then push it up to a github repo of
its own.

Then on a virgin local location I clone git and pull it (the parent). My
problem is that all the directories are there, but there are no files, no
code.

I have tried using the  --recursive and or the --recurse-submodules
arguments in the clone. But still nothing.

My repo is https://github.com/mpflaga/biofeedback.project

Any suggestions?

git version 1.8.3.msysgit.0

Michael P. Flaga,  <mailto:michael at flaga.net> michael at flaga.net