[GLLUG] Phone Pest

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Wed Aug 14 21:45:00 EDT 2013

The official free annual credit report site is
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/. I've used it in the past. I was
even able to dispute some incorrect reporting from a mortgage company.

I think you can use the site to place a fraud alert on your credit
record as well... this prevents any credit accounts from being opened in
your name without some kind of special approval from you. (I don't know
the details because this is something I need to look into myself.)

Charles