[GLLUG] Support question

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Thu Dec 5 22:00:05 EST 2013

Assuming that the errors are coming from the installer and not Wine
itself... The installer (or some part of it) appears to be written in
Lua, based on the "bad argument" error and the format of the traceback.
Not sure if that's helpful to know... Lua is commonly used as an
embedded scripting language. There's a chance you could somehow extract
the Lua code from the installer and debug it, but that only helps if you
know Lua. :)

I did find a page that mentioned the error in connection with Wine,
seems to be some kind of game utility. I don't see anything particularly
helpful, but here it is:
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133912&page=19

It's possible that the native Windows DLLs would help, but I don't know
enough about Windows to guess which ones.

Thanks,
Charles