[GLLUG] OpenX

Matt Harrison matt.harrison82 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 23:01:23 EST 2013

Does anyone have any familiarization with the OpenX advertising software
package?

I'm helping to administer a website that wants to start putting ads up
(homegrown ads) and I found the OpenX package through the webhost, but I'm
not entirely sure I'm understanding the things I'm reading when going
through the tutorials.

Basically I am looking to setup 2 methods of advertising... One is going to
be a flat rate program and the other is going to be a pay-per-click (with a
budget) system.

I know, or at least feel pretty sure, OpenX can do this, but if anyone has
a suggestion to a better package to manage this setup, I'm all ears.