[GLLUG] Python question

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Mon Jan 28 22:11:09 EST 2013

As Johnathan and Adam noted, quisk is already available in Ubuntu, no
need to mess with that tarball. (Unless for some reason you know you
need that particular version.) If you're not familiar with the command
line, there are two easier methods:

1. Look for the Ubuntu Software Center on your computer and then just
search for quisk. Should be able to install it from there in one or two
clicks.

2. Go to this URL and click the big orange button at the bottom:
https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/quisk/

Charles