[GLLUG] LMN Visit

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:24:35 EDT 2013

On 06/28/2013 04:32 PM, Clay Dowling wrote:
> Outside events intervened yesterday, preventing me from coming to
> Lansing.  How was the temporary LMN space?
>
> Clay

It certainly has plenty of space, even if you want to fly
remote-controlled helicopters indoors.

It doesn't seem to have air conditioning, so it might be a bit warm in
the summer.

There was a projector and screen there, but I don't know if they are
always there.  It would be a good place for presentations.

There were plenty of electrical outlets at the tables.

I was miserable with a cold, so I didn't take the tour.
--

                                Chick