[GLLUG] LMN OT

Omalley_s omalley_s at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 18 14:00:25 EDT 2013

thanks for the info! i could etch a heavy metal cd with it. Seriously it might work to etch a pattern on.  Then cut by hand. I'll keep looking at the tool list. :)

Nick Kwiatkowski <nk at msu.edu> wrote:

We don’t have a plasma cutter, but we have a laser cutter, which we hope to have operational in the coming weeks.  Unfortunately, it can’t cut heavy metal discs, but we do have other metal working tools that may be able to do what you need to do.

-Nick