[GLLUG] Lansing Makers Network

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Fri Jun 21 12:07:27 EDT 2013

Michael did get back to me and showed me around last night, thank you
for they tour. They are getting the space usable and are building a
laser cutter and starting to collect tools and items. They are also
getting organized with procedures and such. To me it reminds me of the
early days at gone wired.  Its a very neat space. They have Internet,
plenty of funiture for us. They have there own parking lot.  If we would
like to have food or drinks at the meeting we would need to bring them
or have them delivered. Luckily there are lots of options around. I
think it would be a great place to have meetings. I do not know what it
will be like as the weather heats up but seems to be cool with high
ceilings. I will very likley become a member and would be able to be the
member on site. I am not able to come to all meetings so we would need
to work that out.

Summers usually has light attendance at meetings. Who would be
interested in meeting at LMN next week, June 28th 6:30PM?

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
517-485-2650 ext 220
jeff at idealso.com