[GLLUG] Mail server showing results in search engine.

Jordan Robison jordan.robison at gmail.com
Tue May 21 10:38:09 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Long time , no see deal. I found this interesting and thought I would share
this.
For some odd reason I thought about searching for my email address through
Google just to see what would come up. Wouldn't you know it was emails from
this news letter. Is our email public to everyone? If so, I find this
irritating and would ask for this to get fixed. Try it your self with your
own let me know what you come up with. Here is one example ( you can search
mine to since you know it):
http://mailman.egr.msu.edu/mailman/public/linux-user/attachments/20080109/8d6bd536/attachment-0001.html

--
Jordan Robison