[GLLUG] 2 Network Admin positions-Immediate Openings East Lasning, MI

Catherine Villaire cvillaire at ajboggs.com
Tue May 21 16:59:15 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I have two Full-time positions with immediate openings at my firm, A.J. Boggs & Company. Please let me know if you are interested in the position, or know somebody who is.

Please see our website for further details:

http://www.ajboggs.com/careers/

Catherine Villaire                IXN Technical Support
IXN Director                          1-877-496-4496
517-347-1100 X 19                Support at IXN.com<mailto:Support at IXN.com>
517-614-9260 cell
cvillaire at ajboggs.com<mailto:cvillaire at ajboggs.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE5644.86AE0740]

IXN managed hosting services http://IXN.com<http://ixn.com/>

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this