[GLLUG] No Love for GLLUG Tonight?

Kami Vaniea kami.vaniea at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:04:57 EST 2013

I was at a talk by Alessandro Acquisti, followed by free dinner.

If I had known you were coming and were going to have an empty GLUG, I
would have sent an invite. Alessandro is arguably one of the best
privacy researchers out there, and his talks are always a good mix of
terrifying and fascinating.

I highly recommend his TED talk.

http://www.ted.com/talks/alessandro_acquisti_why_privacy_matters.html

- Kami