[GLLUG] Motorcycle Helmets of the future

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Oct 21 13:20:08 EDT 2013

On 10/21/2013 01:07 PM, Mike Szumlinski wrote:
> As a motorcycle rider, this is actually pretty cool.  I would hope it would be easy to turn on/off without voice commands (button on the helmet or something). There are times when I'd like to have more feedback, but there are other times that it is just a distraction.
>
> As a side note, I rode where he turns left at :27 in.  Awesome stretch in N. California right outside silicon valley in the hills between the Ocean and San Jose.
If I ever upgrade to a bike designed for touring, I'd love to try riding
in California.  Given my bike seat, I don't see getting out there being
comfortable or fast.  And yeah, I've already upgraded to the most
comfortable seat available for the magna. But that's like buying the
most stylish Fiat 500.

Clay