[GLLUG] Schneier on Windows

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Mon Sep 16 23:37:28 EDT 2013

(Cue XKCD $5 wrench reference...) The point of the article is that if
you follow Bruce's advice, you're less likely to get caught up in the
NSA Interdragnet as a potential target because your communications are
obfuscated or even completely hidden. But if your offline activities
paint you a suspect, then yes, you're pretty much hosed already whether
you use encryption or not.

Charles