[GLLUG] Establishing Software RAID1

Marshal Newrock gllug at kyndimarion.net
Sun Aug 3 19:03:55 EDT 2014

In general, if you have to ask if something will destroy your data, the
answer is yes.  And even if you don't, the answer is still yes.  The
computer is not actually your friend.

If you can wait until Thursday, I have some spare cables, and I've been
thinking of actually heading out that way.

Marshal

--
Answers are easy.  It's asking the right questions which is hard.