[GLLUG] MSU Surplus

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:55:25 EDT 2014

I visited it today.  I wasn't looking for a PC, but I thought I'd check
them out while I was there.  You can get good deals on LCD monitors,
optical mice, USB keyboards, USB-to-PS/2 adapters, DVI-to-VGA adapters,
video cards, and other unusual things, but you can find better deals for
PCs on Craigslist.  Laptops might or might not have good prices; unlike
the desktop PCs, I didn't see any list of what they have as far as CPU
or RAM, and all of them I looked at had no hard drive.  I didn't think
to look on the bottom of the laptops for the specs, but they aren't on
the screens or keyboards.

They do have a nice, new building now, and they had MSU Creamery ice
cream for sale.
--

                                Chick