[GLLUG] Tuesday, December 23rd, Meeting

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:25:29 EST 2014

We're scheduled to have another meeting next Tuesday evening.  However,
since it's so close to Christmas, I wonder if anyone will have time or
be in town to attend.  I'll be available if anyone wants to get
together, but please let everyone know if you want to come to a meeting
that night.  If nobody else is interested, we can just cancel the
meeting.  Thanks.

--

                                Chick

P.S.  I had tried to send this out last week, but the newer versions of
Thunderbird don't operate the same way as the older ones did.  Since
Peter Smith's e-mail address has "gllug" in it, it got selected when I
typed in "gllug" and I didn't notice the error, despite the fact that
"gllug" is the nickname I assigned to this list and "peter" is what I
assigned as his nickname.