[GLLUG] Penguicon Room Party

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Feb 25 12:33:03 EST 2014

I've officially made the reservation and the room party request for
Penguicon.  This means that there will be more good beer and more good
parties at Penguicon this year.  Because this is pretty much just a
Clay-Hosted event, I've entered it tentatively as "Free Beer."

This also means potentially available beds for people who don't mind
sleeping in a party room and sharing some hosting duties.  Hosting
duties look mostly like pouring beer for folks that want it, and moving
people along who have had enough party for one night.  And generally
staying awake until the party shuts down, which has never happened later
than official sunrise.

Clay