[GLLUG] Microcontrollers

Karl Schuttler karl.schuttler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 17:16:51 EST 2014

Hi Troy,

I no longer live in the area, so I can't help you out hands-on, but I've
done a couple simple arduino projects. My main goal that I achieved was
putting my washing machine on Twitter... I hope to do the same for the
dryer shortly!

https://twitter.com/laundrybot

I'd be interested in hearing what sorts of ideas you come up with.

Karl