[GLLUG] I need to get rid of some hardware - $20 bucks takes it all

Bert W. Carrier Jr. bertcarrier at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 10:39:27 EDT 2014

Hello fellow linux users,  I have 4 or 5 Dell Optiplex GX260 towers that
need to go.  They are Pentium 4s, I believe 2.4 ghz.  Most have between
1-2 GB of RAM, and a few have hard drives.  They are decent for running
older versions of linux.

I also have an HP Laserjet 4000 printer with a duplexer and an extra
feed tray.  It's an old-school HP workhorse that will be running 10
years from now.  I'm moving and need to get rid of some stuff.

$20 bucks takes it all, and I would prefer to get rid of it all at
once.  I live at 328 N. Walnut St. in Downtown Lansing.

Thanks,
Bert

--
Bert W. Carrier Jr.