[GLLUG] GLLUG web site has drupal errors

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Thu Jun 12 15:47:14 EDT 2014

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but when I visit the GLLUG web
page (http://gllug.org/) I see the following errors:

    strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be
    called statically in
    /home/gllug/public_html/sites/all/modules/views.old/views.module
    on line 879.
    strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init()
    should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in
    /home/gllug/public_html/sites/all/modules/views.old/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc
    on line 745.
    strict warning: Declaration of
    views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with
    views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in
    /home/gllug/public_html/sites/all/modules/views.old/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc
    on line 589.
    strict warning: Declaration of
    views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with
    views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in
    /home/gllug/public_html/sites/all/modules/views.old/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc
    on line 589.
    strict warning: Declaration of
    views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be
    compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form,
    &$form_state) in
    /home/gllug/public_html/sites/all/modules/views.old/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc
    on line 14.

Seems like it's a Drupal error related to E_STRICT.  I'm not sure who
maintains the website, so I hope people don't mind the list traffic.