[GLLUG] Tonight's Discussion

Tom McArthur ThomasMcA at live.com
Thu Oct 9 08:19:29 EDT 2014

Thanks for the info. Several of those topics sound interesting to me,
and would be worth the drive up from Jackson.

It would be helpful if someone would send another email as soon as the
topic dates are confirmed so we can plan our attendance.

I like the twice a month schedule. For me, it would be easier to fit
Wednesdays into my schedule rather than Tuesdays, but either are doable
occasionally.

Tom