[GLLUG] What To Do About Low Meeting Attendance?

Tom McArthur ThomasMcA at live.com
Fri Sep 5 14:50:25 EDT 2014

My Linux t-shirts only generate "what's Linux?" questions. Or the
occasional "Are you a MAC guy?"

Regarding the meetings, it is a bit of a drive coming from Jackson.
That, and being busy with grad school and life in general.

Regarding a solution, maybe it would help if potential attendees knew
how many people were planning on attending. Those "maybe"s might become
"yes"s if they knew that the meeting was actually gonna happen. Is there
some app or website where people could post their attendance plans?
Something that the group could refer to when making their own decisions
for an individual meeting.

Tom