[GLLUG] Done? Over? Finis?

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Sat Sep 27 23:04:06 EDT 2014

On 9/27/2014 2:31 PM, Dave Crampton wrote:
> Agreed. While my interest level in the group remains high, my family and work obligations continue to prevent attendance.
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device, please excuse typos and brevity.
>
>> On Sep 27, 2014, at 2:35 PM, Jason L. Froebe <jason.froebe at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It's hard for me to make it most nights between work and having small kids.  Perhaps send a meeting invite (google or whatever) to get an idea as to how many people intend to make it?
>>
>> jason

Has anyone considered having some (not all) of the meetings over Google
Hangouts?  Doing that could be a catalyst - a "teaser" of sorts - to
getting more people to go to the meetings in person.  Wouldn't want all
of the meetings over Hangouts because then no one would show up.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

I've got great, time saving software that you will find useful.

http://cubiclesoft.com/