[GLLUG] Done? Over? Finis?

Philip Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 23:05:00 EDT 2014

I've attended one meeting in the last year or two. I was disappointed to
find that it was basically a social event as opposed to the more formal
user groups meetings that I've attended elsewhere. I was also surprised at
the small number of people attending given that the group is located in a
fairly large metropolitan area* with a major university near by.

There would have to be presentations, projects and/or classes to make it
worth the two hour round trip for me.

Perhaps the group should consider aligning with the Lansing Makers Network
or using MeetUp to increase attendance.

Phil

* 464,000