[GLLUG] April Meetings

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Fri Apr 3 16:06:37 EDT 2015

My final school term finishes at the end of April, so I'll be ready to come
back to some meetings starting in May.  I'll also be freshly back from
Penguicon.  I could easily put on the same RPM packaging or
keysigning/crypto events from the con.  The duration would be around
90-120mins each, and both are structured as interactive workshops.

Speak up if you are particularly interested in either of those topics, and
I'll follow up to see when the scheduling works out.

-Rick