[GLLUG] Weekend Meeting?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:38:37 EDT 2015

Would anyone be interested in getting together for a GLLUG meeting this
weekend?  If so, we'll have to come up with a site.  A home, restaurant,
or a Biggby's would probably work.  If you want to have it in the
downtown Lansing library, I should check soon to see if the conference
room is available on weekend and not currently scheduled for use.  If
anyone is a member of the Delta Township District Library, they have
some nice conference rooms and fast, relatively-open wifi.

Anyway, if anyone wants to do this, let the entire group know so people
have an idea if anyone is coming.  Feel free to suggest a day, time, and
place.
--

                                Chick