[GLLUG] Weekend Meeting?

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:44:32 EDT 2015

Oh, forgot, time/site suggestions...I'm fully mobile, so I yield to
restrictions on people's travel space for location, plus I don't know
what's actually BUSY on a Sunday afternoon, and what's not. Perhaps a 2pm
or 3pm start, and a 3 hour or so duration, just to see what the interest
actually is?

--
Peter Smith
psmith.gllug at gmail.com