[GLLUG] Weekend Meeting?

Don Bosman dbosman at msu.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:22:09 EDT 2015

While the public is welcome in and welcome to use the MSU library (and
may apply for Community User privileges which allow book check out)
public parking is all but absent on campus, and even more so near the
library.

We have had vendors who drive around for half an hour looking for
parking or someone to allow them through the parking gate for deliveries.

Also, public computers (~750) are only accessible by those with a valid
MSU Net ID. Wireless -guest- access is readily available most of the
time. Next week we expect to take a pounding as the academic year gets
started.

East Lansing Public Library might be available. They have meeting rooms
and consulting rooms. I don't know what the criteria are for getting
into those.

Don Bosman
Speaking from experience and not as a spokesperson for my employer - the
MSU Libraries.