[GLLUG] I had an idea, now, How to Find a good developer?

Dave Crampton dave.crampton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:50:38 EST 2015

I'd like to call something out that I've noticed. I didn't see a single answer to the OP's question:

I had an idea, now, How to Find a good developer?

I saw plenty of "here's why you don't want to do what you want to do." Is the attitude the same at in-person meetings?

--
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse typos and brevity.