[GLLUG] I had an idea, now, How to Find a good developer?

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Wed Feb 4 02:26:26 EST 2015

On 2/3/2015 6:25 PM, Peter Christenson wrote:
> All,
> Thank you all for your thoughts and opinions. They have been very helpful
> in in my thoughts about moving forward.
>
> So... when trying to find a developer what should I be looking for, that
> will  qualify them as a good one, when I'm not one?

Best definition (to date) that differentiates programmers:

http://www.teamten.com/lawrence/writings/norris-numbers.html

Not so much "good from bad" as those who have reached a certain Norris
Number and those who haven't.  Most decent programmers hang around
~2,000 line apps on average and occasionally push towards 20,000.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

I've got great, time saving software that you will find useful.

http://cubiclesoft.com/