[GLLUG] Meeting, Tuesday, January 27th

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Fri Jan 23 10:06:24 EST 2015

Yes, but would you really use it to test / learn something new?  I would
think a separate vps to test new softare on would be best.

Digitalocean has many tutorials on setting u p docker.  It even has a
docker image ready to go.  So you can skip the initial docker setup.
Then just start learning about how to use docker.