[GLLUG] Meeting, Tuesday, January 27th

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Fri Jan 23 11:25:44 EST 2015

Hi Chick,

At some point in the near future, I would be interested in doing a
presentation on running Linux on low-power devices. Covering things like
cost/power/performance tradeoffs, architectures, devices currently on
the market, community support, etc.

This Tuesday is a bit too soon but maybe a day in February would work.
What's the meeting cadence these days? And is there a projector
available?

Thanks,
Charles