[GLLUG] Meeting Attendance

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:15:13 EDT 2015

I was out of town, so I wasn't at Tuesday's meeting, but I heard that
nobody showed up to the meeting.  Perhaps I was in error when I assumed
there were more than five people who want to attend our meetings.

Is there anyone who wants to come to our meetings, held on the second
and fourth Tuesdays of each month?  If so, speak up.  If you don't want
the whole group to see your reply, please reply just to me.

Is Tuesday a bad night for our meetings?  Would Saturdays work better?
Once a month meetings?

Should we just give up on the idea of having a GLLUG?
--

                                Chick