[GLLUG] GLLUG Continuance

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Mon Jul 20 22:37:38 EDT 2015

Move it to Houston, I’ll keep it alive! :D

On Jul 20, 2015, at 9:24 PM, Sean Omalley <omalley_s at rocketmail.com<mailto:omalley_s at rocketmail.com>> wrote:

I don't think it is "discouraging". We started out with about 5 people, granted we were all actively involved in learning and we were doing new things on a weekly basis with linux or OSS.

The more the merrier for sure, but it isn't like it is some sort of death knell either.