[GLLUG] Meeting Topic Suggestions

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:58:10 EDT 2015

At last night's meeting, we brainstormed about meeting topics that would
be of interest to more than just a few people.  Here's a list of some we
came up with.  Please feel free to suggest others.

Android app development

Android flashing (e.g., CyanogenMod)

3-D printing

Obscure "portable" hardware show & tell (Portable meaning able to bring
it to a meeting and possibly carry it up to the third floor)

Virtualization methods and when to use which

A discussion of the best local ISP choices

FOSS "war" stories (not problems with people or companies, just your
biggest problems with FOSS & how you solved them)

The last two are particularly well-suited to meetings held at an interim
location while LMN moves to their new building.  Again, if you have
something you'd like to suggest as a topic, especially if you can lead
the presentation or discussion, please speak up.
--

                                Chick