[GLLUG] Bootable USB Stick

Antonio Gurgel agurgel11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:15:27 EST 2015

*Patrick*, if you had read the OP, you'd find that he had already tried
unetbootin.

*Chick*, the best tool I've used so far is, infuriatingly, a Windows-only
one: YUMI. It runs portably, so you could use it on a library computer or
somesuch (depending on your willingness to use Windows in any capacity).

You have two Linux-only options, from what I see on ArchWiki:
1 Use GNOME:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/USB_flash_installation_media#Using_GNOME_Disk_Utility
2 Manually hack at it with GRUB:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Multiboot_USB_drive#Using_GRUB_and_loopback_devices