[GLLUG] Free Computer Equip

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Sun Nov 15 13:11:11 EST 2015

I've got a bunch of old stuff I'm looking to get rid of, completely free.
If anyone is interested, let me know which portions:

3x micro ATX cases.  At least 1-2 have boards/CPUs (from memory
~1.1-1.3Ghz), all have power supplies, maybe even some RAM.

A few mid-tower cases (Thunderbird to AMD 2400-2500+ Athlon, if I recall)
At least one full tower

Two 19 inch CRT monitors (both work good)

A vintage C64 monitor.. one of you has to have a C64 system floating around
without a dedicated monitor (looked better than on a TV).

Miscellaneous old drives, accessory cards (sound, network, PCI/AGP video),
etc. also available.

Also, for those of you that deal with really old business equipment (like
POS hardware), I'm finally ready to drop my entire stash of VLB and ISA
stuff.  From memory, there are some I/O controllers, several VLB video
cards, 10-base-T/10-base-2 NICs, etc.

Basically, I'm re-purposing some shelving to make room for a new hobie, and
will be scrapping most of this remaining stuff over the winter.  Speak up
now, please.