[GLLUG] gllug.com new sign up not working.... Was (Re: Welcome to the "linux-user" mailing list)

sharan kalwani skalwani at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 00:11:26 EDT 2015

Hello Chick:
yes I did try signing up without the captcha, no dice...Well this may be just MHO, but letting a web site descend into disuse, isn't a very good way to reflect on the GL community of Linux enthusiasts.
Since I see the mailing list is run from an engineering domain on msu.edu, perhaps students maintained it and have moved on?? It may be possible to resurrect/resuscitate it?

Anyway still keen on joining, meeting folks. --
Sharan