[GLLUG] Meetings

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 14:22:16 EDT 2015

Since attendance has been so poor at our latest meetings, I have to
wonder if anyone does want to come to GLLUG meetings any more.  So,
please consider if you would come to meetings if they were held at the
most convenient time for you at a convenient place.  I would especially
like to hear from people still in the area who used to come to meetings.
  If enough people are interested, we'll worry about the best time and
place then.  Just let me know (or reply to the whole group) if you still
want to come to meetings, in order to determine if there's any point in
scheduling more of them.  Thanks.
--

                                Chick