[GLLUG] Meeting Interest?

Ben Chavez ebcha1974 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:14:27 EDT 2016

I would probably be interested. My kids have soccer practice Wednesdays and
Thursday, so I can't attend on those days. I remember last meeting I
attended took place on a Sunday at the Book shop in the mall.

"Would anyone be interested in having a get-together sometime in the next
two weeks?  You can have meetings any time you want, but I'll be in town
then.  Please let me/us know if you're interested, if you have anything you
want to talk or ask about, and what you think would be a good venue."
--

                                Chick