[GLLUG] Meeting Sunday, April 24th

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:24:48 EDT 2016

Who would be willing to meet at the Chapbook Cafe in Schuler Books in
the Meridian Mall this Sunday?  Say, around 2:00, or some other time if
enough people prefer it.  I know one can't make it this Sunday, so
what's another time we could have a meeting that people would attend, in
addition to this meeting I'm proposing right now?  Is there anyone who
can't make in on Sundays but can some other day?  Or can't get to the
Meridian Mall but can get somewhere else that could accommodate us?
--

                                Chick