[GLLUG] Future Meetings

Jason L. Froebe jason.froebe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:25:33 EDT 2016

The Lansing Area R User's Group holds meetings at the Grand Traverse Pie
Company.  Something to consider.

I guess it comes down to are the GLLUG meetings social or more
presentation/demo oriented?  If social, they could be held just about
anywhere.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Chick Tower <c.e.tower at gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest that any future meetings we have not be held at Schuler Books.
> The network there is so slow that it averages only about three or four
> times what I get at home on dial-up.
>
> Maybe libraries are our best bet.  Does anyone know if the South Lansing
> branch of the Capital Area District Library system has wireless internet
> and meeting rooms?  We know the downtown branch does.
> --
>
>                                Chick

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods. -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough For Love"