[GLLUG] Meeting Times

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:28:09 EST 2016

On 12/02/2016 11:56 PM, Dave Crampton wrote:
> Looks like I'm going to be available Saturday evening, probably
> around 7 pm, instead. I'll be heading to Fleetwood Diner with my
> laptop, and will try to snag the table with the plug.
>
> You're welcome to drop by and join me. :)

Did many people show up?  Maybe this is the way to arrange meetings now,
just announce when you'll be somewhere, rather than try to arrange
something for a lot of people.

Just in case anyone thinks the downtown Lansing library might be a good
place for a technical or scholarly meeting (and since we've met there in
the past), it will be closed for remodeling for about the first three
months of 2017.
--

                                Chick